Sunday, 6 July 2014

The nerves are kicking in

It's Sunday afternoon and I am curled up with Mr Fussy watching Toy story 3 and I have that awful feeling in my stomach. My appeal for the school I want for Mr Fussy is on Tuesday and I know that 98% of them don't succeed so I know I am set to have my heart broken, and whilst the school he is going to is good and he will settle in fine. I have to admit I have brought up a very confident little man who will make friends very easily as he does where ever we go. But I look at what I will be losing and it makes me very sad. I will be losing a network of friends who have become very helpful. We have exchanged play dates and they have helped me out when my Partner has hospital appointments etc, all this has taken me a long time to build up and I am unsure that I will find this at his school but even if I do it will take a long time to create the trust. In fact one my friends is having him on Tuesday for the appeal. I just wish that the council could be a little human in the selection of school's for our children. I very much feel as though I am being punished for bringing up a well rounded child and that because I have not needed to ask for help (believe me I am worn out all the time) and that I can cope and have not needed social services involved or the school. I didn't sleep well last night and won't until the outcome and although I am not getting my hopes up I am not looking forward to hearing the NO.